Job Title: Marketing Intern Position
Application Deadline: May 16th, 2016
Location: Fayetteville, North Carolina
We are looking for zealous Marketing Interns to support the Marketing department of our company in its primary and administrative duties. You will assist in organizing campaigns and developing marketing strategies.
Your work will be a critical factor for the smooth operation of the department and the attainment of its goals, as well as for the long-term growth of the company.
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities.
- Support marketing executives in organizing various projects.
- Conduct market research and analyze consumer rating reports/ questionnaires.
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.).
- Update spreadsheets, databases and inventories with statistical, financial and non-financial information.
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns.
- Compose and post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts.
- Customer and Personal Service
- English Language
- Active Listening
- Social Perceptiveness
- Oral Expression
- Speech Clarity
- Oral Comprehension
- Near Vision