Job Title: Photography Intern Position
Application Deadline: May 16th, 2016
Location: Fayetteville, North Carolina
We are looking for a passionate Photography Intern to capture action and art on film. The successful candidate will be able to achieve technical, qualitative and quantitative goals while meeting project’s needs and deadlines.
- Use traditional or digital cameras, along with a variety of equipment such as tripods, filters, and flash attachments.
- Determine desired images and picture composition, selecting and adjusting subjects, equipment, and lighting to achieve desired effects.
- Adjust apertures, shutter speeds, and camera focus based on a combination of factors such as lighting, field depth, subject motion, film type, and film speed.
- Create artificial light, using flashes and reflectors.
- Manipulate and enhance scanned or digital images to create desired effects, using computers and specialized software.
- Computers and Electronics
- Fine Arts
- Camera equipment
- Editing programs
- Social Perceptiveness
- Active Learning
- Far Vision